Starrett ST436.1CXRLZ Outside Micrometer Set, 0-6" Range, .0001" Graduation
$ 1,270.00 | List Price:
- Range: 0-6"
- Graduation: .0001"
- Micrometer sizes: 1,2,3,4,5,6"
- Micrometers included: 6
- Anvil/spindle material: carbide
- Anvil type: flat
- Spindle type: flat
- Lock nut type: knurled ring type
- Thimble type: ratchet
- Standards included: 1,2,3,4,5"
- Case type: wood case
- The most popular precision micrometers used my skilled workmen worldwide
- Accurate, rugged, and easy to sue
- All sets come with attractive, protective case, which keep micrometers and standards together and readily accessible
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-handed operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett no-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights and resists rust
- Anvils sized at .250"
California Residents: Click here for Prop 65 warning