Starrett 211XP Micrometer with Rounded Anvil, 0-1" Range, .001" Graduation
$ 137.00 | List Price:
- Range: 0-1"
- Graduation: .001"
- Anvil/spindle material: carbide
- Anvil type: round
- Spindle type: flat
- Lock nut type: plain
- Thimble type: plain
- The 211 can get into holes as small as 5/8" and measure up to 1"
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Convenient decimal equivalents
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and readability
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for narrow slots and tight places
- Rigid steel frames
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Micro-lapped measuring face
- With case