Starrett 199Z Master Precision Level 15" Length
$ 756.00 | List Price:
- Length: 15"
- Width: 1-5/8"
- Specially designed to set up, check and test machinery of all types
- At-a-glace reading of the exact variation of machinery levelness
- Auxiliary level vial shows lateral position and assists in horizontal setting
- Level vials are positioned so breakage is reduced to a minimum
- Fool-proof adjustment
- Seasoned, machined castings
- Finished wood case
- Ground and graduated main vial of 10-second accuracy; one division equals 1/2 thousandth of an inch per foot
- Main vials have seven graduations on each side of the bubble
- Special alloy iron used to obtain freedom from thermal effects
- All level bases are made from the finest quality seasoned cast iron and are precision-machined on the reference surface
- Scraped reference surface