Mitutoyo 568-966 Borematic Gage Set, .5-1" Range, .00005"/0.001mm Resolution
$ 4,781.00 | List Price:
- Overall Range: .5-1"
- Resolution: .00005"/0.001mm
- Accuracy: .5-.8" ±.00025" / .8-1" ±.0003"
- Range of individual gages: .50-.65", .65-.80", .8-1"
- Setting Rings: .65" Dia, .8" Dia.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole
- Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading
- 330-degree rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle
- GO/NO-GO judgment function
- The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors
- With SPC data output
- Setting rings for origin point setting are optional
- Can measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore
- Supplied in fitted wooden case