Fowler 54-522-800-0 Ultra-Logic AGD Group III Electronic Indicator, 0-1"/25mm Range, .00005"/0.001mm Resolution *CLEARANCE
$ 458.50 | List Price:
- Range: 0-1"/0-25mm
- Resolution: .00005"/0.001mm
- Incremental measuring mode referenced from zero datum, zero can be set anywhere along the travel
- Preset Measuring Mode (absolute), ability to enter a preset value or offset, value retained when gage is off
- TIR - gage constantly reads and displays the total indicator reading (difference between highest point and lowest point measured)
- Max. Hold will constantly display the highest measurement in this mode, when reset the gage will not lose zero or spindle position.
- Min. Hold will constantly display the lowest measurement, when reset, zero or spindle position is retained
- Freeze Hold will freeze display when Hold Button is pressed, press again and you are at true spindle position
- Replaceable environmentally safe lithium batteries (included with indicator.)
- Auto-off after 10 minutes
- True inch/metric conversion
- Feature lock secures the selections made by the operator
- Glass scale measuring system offers superior accuracy and repeatability
- Large direct drive LCD display dramatically improves view
- Tolerance limit mode, allows user to input high and low tolerances, this feature can be turned on and off and tolerances will remain in memory.
- Bezel rotates 270° for convenient viewing
- Center lug back
- RS232 Output allows connection to most RS232 serial ports on computers, printers, etc.
- Travel reverse allows you to change direction of the spindle electronically (±)
- Zero set can be set anywhere within the range of travel.
- User selectable resolution
- Low battery warning
- Supplied with fitted box including instruction manual and DVD
- CLEARANCE PRICED - while supplies last