Starrett 216XRL-1 Rolling Digital Micrometer, 0-1" Range, .001" Graduation
$ 233.00 | List Price:
- Range: 0-1"
- Graduation: .001"
- Accuracy: ±.0001"
- Anvil/spindle material: carbide
- Anvil type: flat
- Spindle type: flat
- Lock nut type: knurled ring type
- Thimble type: ratchet
- This is the Starrett mechanical digital micrometer - simple to use even by the inexperienced
- Clean, easily read numbers reduce errors
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Carbide measuring faces
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett no-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve
- No-glare black finish on the frame
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- The anvil and spindle are sized at .250"
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- .001" is read directly from the counter
- .0001" is read from the vernier scale on the micrometer sleeve